We’ve been building fine residential properties in carefully selected locations for 30 years.
Our guiding passion is quality. We aren’t interested in huge faceless developments and we’re not in the business of cutting corners to meet unrealistic time scales. And we never place profit before quality. These values underpin our business.
We build homes of high quality, deliver outstanding customer care and provide homebuyers with excellent value for money. This is what makes Talisman different.
Because land is so precious, we don’t often build on green-field sites. We instead choose previously used land in excellent locations that are carefully prepared for redevelopment. This is one way that we (and you) can help preserve our countryside. Our architects and engineers are always looking for innovative and more sustainable methods of construction and we take great care to landscape all our developments, and include the best mix of plants to create diverse wildlife habitat.
At a Glance
- Established in 1986 in Romsey, Hampshire
- Building beautiful homes in selected locations across Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex
- Registered with National House-Building Council – NHBC Buildmark Warranty or equivalent on every home
- A focus on sustainability on all our developments
- Aftercare cover for your home extends for two years after completion
a qualified surveyor with many years’ experience, Stephen finds our sites, handles all planning issues and is responsible for sales and aftercare.
is a Chartered Building Surveyor responsible for all activities on site and ensuring that our standards of quality and excellence is maintained from the first brick to the last.