A personal and professional service
We work to deliver excellent customer service at every stage: from our first conversation to the moment you reserve your new home right through to two years after you move in.
Ten-point Customer Care Charter
- We work closely with buyers at every stage, believing that openness and good communications are the key to great relationships.
- We can help you choose your kitchen units, wall tiles and flooring if you reserve your property early enough.
- You will receive regular updates on construction and the purchase process, including information about exchange, completion and occupation dates when known.
- We arrange a Home Demonstration for you prior to completion, showing the various features and appliances in your home.
- We also provide a detailed Home File with information about materials and appliances in your home.
- Advice on the National House-Building Council (NHBC) Buildmark Warranty applicable to the homes we build. A comprehensive guide explaining this cover is within your Home File.
- After 11 months we will contact you to carry out a snagging inspection & arrange to deal with any relevant defects that may have arisen. Of course urgent problems are dealt with outside these formal checks.
- A dedicated Customer Care Service is sometimes provided by our partners AfterBuild or alternatively Talisman, depending on the location of the scheme.
- AfterBuild will provide out-of-hours emergency cover (electrical, heating, water supply and security emergencies) for two years after completion; alternative arrangements apply when we manage this care period.
- Talisman Homes is responsible for defects for two years and will enforce warranties within your new home for the first year following construction. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.